Re: [OM] London OM Meeting

Subject: Re: [OM] London OM Meeting
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:34:13 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Barker" <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Olympus List Messages" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 20 January, 2003 07:27 AM
Subject: [OM] London OM Meeting

snip

After photos of the Millenium Bridge, and a quick look at the outside
of the Globe Theatre (a replica of the original I believe) we all
went to warm up over lunch with some Young's Winter Warmer (Sam and I
drank that anyway) in the Founder's Arms on the Thames near the Tate
Modern.  I left after lunch as I had an appointment with a lectern in
church that afternoon, but it was a very pleasant 3 hours or so and I
should like to do it again, perhaps in the Summer.

Chris .......... you may have to pledge your OM in payment of Red Ken's
congestion charge the next time you visit the big city for a photo shoot:-)

John