Re: [OM] Siren Song--Which will it be

Subject: Re: [OM] Siren Song--Which will it be
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:04:58 -0500
OK, now you've got me going - I'd like to get a better 6x9 (or so) than I
have (a Voigtlander Bessa!) and have been eyeing various alternatives. Are
you referring to one camera there or three?

(This list has the topic focus of a confused butterfly, and I count myself
equally guilty.)

One of the projects I have on my list is to measure the infinity coverage of
my Zuikos, and if they can cover 6x9 get a camera where I can get lensboards
made with an OM mount (I bet Jim Galvin would be tickled to make some for
his 6x9). No Zuikos would be harmed in making this setup, but some old
bodies might have to be sacrificed (OM bodies, that is). Even if the lenses
can't do infinity, they'd likely work fine for macro.

Andrew