Re: [OM] Re: On Re-using Our Beloved Zuikos For Digital

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: On Re-using Our Beloved Zuikos For Digital
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:32:05 +0800
I believe the OM to EOS adapter will stop down the lens without the
need of holding the stop down button yourself. I heard from my friend
D-60 will do auto exposure with Zuiko although no meter reading, he
always has a 90/2 with his EOS1n. The adapter sure can enable your
Zuiko to focus to infinity.

C.H.Ling