Re: [OM] Eyecup question

Subject: Re: [OM] Eyecup question
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:03:00 +0000 (GMT)
You can't do astigmatism with one of these - you turn the camera portrait and
landscape! I wish this were possible as I have the same affliction. It would be
very hard to align the circular lens when mounting it in an eyecup1. the square
for 2 would be easier, but then the original problem applies.

Julian