Re: [OM] Eyecup question

Subject: Re: [OM] Eyecup question
From: bsandyman@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 21:34:22 +0000
I suppose you could get two eyecups. One corrected for vertical, and the other
for horizontal. (Of course what would you do for those rare artistic diagonal
shots?:-)

I take it from your comments that astigmatism corrections only work in one
direction. Is there somewhere I can read an explanation of this. I am curious.
Thanks!