RE: [OM] Siren Song

Subject: RE: [OM] Siren Song
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:01:09 -0800
I'll grant you digital is the wave of the future. But no medium format
*camera* or film in 5 years, no pro 35mm slides or chemical prints in 2?
There's no basis in reality for those ideas.  And the fact that Cohen is now
a digi-fanatic is certainly not a major factor. Especially since he wes
probably provided, gratis, all the hi-quality digi cameras and microdrives
his little heart desired.

One more thing, digital backs (albeit expensive ones) are available now for
most medium format cameras.

*Ken* - that's the one argument I can see for the Contax over the Pentax.
Interchangeable, and therefore potentially digital, backs.

George