Re: [OM] dim bulbs

Subject: Re: [OM] dim bulbs
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:00:29 -0500
I have 4 Wabash-Sylvania Superflash 40 Press bulbs in an Argus C3 kit with
custom wooden case and flash handle pan reflector and screw adapter for
bayonet style bulbs (M6?).  Never seen one fired, and at the looks of it, no
one has seen a second one fired.... ;-) These bulbs have standard houshold
bulb bases and are similar in size to an appliance bulb.
shot a couple of press 25's (IIRC) in high school with my Dad's TLR
Rolleiflex. I'm sure if my subjects could have managed to see me, it would
have meant an arse whippin. They were bright!

Mickey