RE: [OM] Sydney Meeting

Subject: RE: [OM] Sydney Meeting
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:24:26 +0000
Great, thanks John.

I have decided, after seeing a number of group photos (well OK, about
4) of List members in their various meetings, that no-one would guess
the common denominator of the groups - i.e. what gives us common
ground.  I used think it was beards (white ones of course), a liking
for beer (any old beer) or age... but we have a a great range of body
types and personalities.  I must confess to having been slightly
nervous of attending my first ever meeting in London on Sunday, but
now I know how easy it is to talk to people you have never met, but
whose interests you have a good clue about.

Chris