Re: [OM] dim bulbs

Subject: Re: [OM] dim bulbs
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:59:53 +0100
Yes Chris, you need AG1 bulbs! Somewhat smaller than 1B.

Regards/Mvh.,
Roger Key

Chris Barker wrote:

I am glad that we have returned to bulbs:  I still have a little
Olympus Flash CL which seem to be too small to take the "Atlas Type
1B" bulbs which I got with it - the contacts on the side/base of the
bulb don't meet the flash contacts and the bulb slips out too easily
if you slot it in sideways.  Is the AG1 smaller than the 1B?

If so, does anyone want 20 type 1Bs for the postage?

Chris

--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker