RE: [OM] I was PC-ed on the way to Abbey Road?

Subject: RE: [OM] I was PC-ed on the way to Abbey Road?
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:28:58 -0800
This is nuts of course.  I guess next, FDR and Winston Churchill will be
posthumously converted to non-smokers.  Oh, and Galen owell never drove a
Suburban.

But then, McCartney is doing his own wierd rewrite of history by changing
the credi for some Beatles songs from "Lennon-McCartney" to "Paul McCartney
and John Lennon"
George