RE: [OM] HE SPEAKS, Joel is back, Mid-Iowa Eagle and Zuiko Fest

Subject: RE: [OM] HE SPEAKS, Joel is back, Mid-Iowa Eagle and Zuiko Fest
From: jowilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:49:15 -0600
Hi buddy,

>===== Original Message From AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> =====
>Joel wrote,
>> I want you to get that Contax MF system so that I can come
>> visit you and play with it.
>
>So that's what it takes.  I thought I offended you or something.
> Did my deoderant stop working last time?

That's OK, no offense taken. ;-)

>Welcome back from lurk mode.

The list seems in good health. I've had two trips of photographic significance
since August, when I signed off: one of my ungodly whirlwhind trips to Vermont
in October (2600 miles roundtrip mostly covered in 2 days, leaving 3 days of
shooting), and Xmas holidays with the in-laws in Hawaii (our biennial visit).
I'll try to find the time to post something about the photographic import of
those trips.

>We've got to get-together and see about harassing the eagles
>down at Red Rock.  Bring your B&W film and we'll stop off at the
>house and get it processed and printed afterwards.
>
>In fact, I just cleared it with the "keeper of all things
>domestic" and Saturday morning I'm FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!

And it will be FREEZZZZZZZIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!

Hmmmm.  Have OM-1, Will Travel.  I'll get back to you.

Joel W.