[OM] Gratitude... was Welcome back JW

Subject: [OM] Gratitude... was Welcome back JW
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:25:12 +0000
Good, natural shots Joel.  I like the idea of the hat as a prop.

I think I know what you mean.  My students (university undergraduates
learning to fly) are a little different inasmuch as it is one-to-one
tuition when we start a flight brief.  However, you can tell which
ones have not bothered to put in the preparatory work when you start
asking questions...

But when they turn up for a "hospitality check" and leave your house
after a few hours of fun, leaving it tidier than when they arrived...
you have to love them ;-).

And they *do* put up with my impatience in the air!

Chris