RE: [OM] HE SPEAKS, Joel is back, Mid-Iowa Eagle and Zuiko

Subject: RE: [OM] HE SPEAKS, Joel is back, Mid-Iowa Eagle and Zuiko
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:00:39 -0800 (PST)
Joel lamented:
>And it will be FREEZZZZZZZIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!
>Hmmmm.  Have OM-1, Will Travel.  I'll get back to you.

Last year's eagle situation was dismal thanks to the warm
weather.  Two years ago it was great.

Last time I did the battery-sucking routine, it was -23(c).
Brrr.  But the eagles were great!

To preserve the batteries in my cameras I'll be securing
handwarmers to them.  In fact, I'll probably go through an
entire package of them as the rest will be in the bag with the
lenses and film.  Oh, and inside my gloves and shoes...

It's possible to stay relatively warm.  Functional and warm is
another story, though.

Might be time for me to get that old Argus C3 out.

AG-it is supposed to be quite cold-Schnozz