Re: [OM] Just maybe this decision might take a turn

Subject: Re: [OM] Just maybe this decision might take a turn
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 01:46:07 +0100
On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:15:17 -0800 (PST)
AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> CDFO called and left me a message at work.  I had two more
> wedding inquiries come through just this morning.  Not bad for
> zero promotion.  Time to hang the shingle out again?

Very good - congrattis....:)

> Think maybe I can leverage this for that newfangled MF gear?
> "Ya know, honey, this *old* Olympus equipment just isn't good
> enough for these weddings."
>
> Hey, stay with me, stop throwing things at the computer screen,
> you guys!

Nono, no throwing. I will send you my postal address in a private
mail. Just send your "old Olympus equipment" that "just isn't good
enough for these weddings" to me, and I will ensure that it be
disposed of in an environmentally friendly matter. Since it's you,
I'll even do it for free, but don't tell anyone :)

> I'd only need a couple more wedding jobs to pay for the entire
> outfit!  Of course, I'd insist that I need as many months of
> practice and preparation with the new equipment as possible.
> Our financial position has changed just enough lately to allow
> me to roll income back into the business instead of using it to
> help pay the mortgage.  That's refreshing.  I hated selling
> equipment to buy food.

Yeah. Glad that good times are comming to you. Congratts :)

--thomas

> AG

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)