Re: [OM] dim bulbs

Subject: Re: [OM] dim bulbs
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:45:11 -0800
What about reaching in the reflector to put in a new bulb and not waiting
long enough, and burning your finger on the 25B in that Argus C3 flash
reflector...? I learned that lesson when I was 14...

I always liked the M3 bulb, smaller but not so small as to be hard to handle
like the AG1B. Another thing, flashbulbs packed a huge amount of light...
Guide numbers (no auto flash here!) of 200+ for ASA-100 (remember 'ASA'...?)
were pretty common. Not too many electronic flashes, even the big ones, can
throw out the light of a 25 or 25B, or even an M3 bulb.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...