Re: [OM] dim bulbs

Subject: Re: [OM] dim bulbs
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:03:30 -0800
A friend of mine on yearbook in high school rigged a significant number of those affixed to a round nut can and put it on a homecoming float. His idea was that it would be a prank that would blind the people on the float, but when it went off it just elicited a lot of "oohs" from the people in the stands. Looked pretty cool. I have no idea how he made it work, though. Shoulda looked inside the can, I guess. ;-)

-Rob