Re: [OM](OT) I was PC-ed on the way to Abbey Road?

Subject: Re: [OM](OT) I was PC-ed on the way to Abbey Road?
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:57:00 +0000
Ego - definitely! Apparently when he was knighted he started insisting that all his friends refer to him as Sir Paul. They thought he was joking but by all accounts he was dead serious.

Roger

John Hermanson wrote:

I love the Beatles and Pal McCartney.  he is an artist, but when he insists
on changing the order of names on all future releases of old material, it
just shows how "effed" up his ego is.

This is nuts of course.  I guess next, FDR and Winston Churchill will be
posthumously converted to non-smokers.  Oh, and Galen owell never drove a
Suburban.

But then, McCartney is doing his own wierd rewrite of history by changing
the credi for some Beatles songs from "Lennon-McCartney" to "Paul

McCartney

and John Lennon"
George