Re: [OM] OT: E10 anyone

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: E10 anyone
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:06:38 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sam Shiell" <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi
>
> OK, a couple of people have suggested posting my E10 questions as you're
all experts on everything Olympus, so here goes.....

> Firstly, what's the difference between an E10 and an E10e ? I can't find
any reference to the "e" version anywhere, but it's listed on a retailers
site here in UK.

I think E means European (PAL system) and N means NTSC.

> Some pictures on retailers sites show the E10 with a lens hood and some
without. I can't see the lens hood listed either as an accessory or in the
"what's in the box" ??

The hood is a standard accessory came with the camera. The box will include
USB cable, video cable, manual, remote control, a set of lithium battery (I
think some may came with Ni-MH and charger instead of lithium battery),
Camedia Master software, some countries with Photoshop LE too .

> The business case (read as "excuse") for getting the E10 is to produce
digital images of around 120 people ...so I'd be looking at maybe 300+
shots. What sort of memory would I need to cope with that volume?

For 300 images, a single memory card you need a 1G Microdrive in SHQ mode,
in HQ mode a 512K compact flash will be ok.

C.H.Ling