Re: [OM](OT) I was PC-ed on the way to Abbey Road?

Subject: Re: [OM](OT) I was PC-ed on the way to Abbey Road?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:57:54 -0800

On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 05:45  AM, John Hermanson wrote:

I love the Beatles and Pal McCartney. he is an artist, but when he insists on changing the order of names on all future releases of old material, it
just shows how "effed" up his ego is.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com

He may have an ego. I don't know. I do know that if I had written a song and even if someone made a suggestion that I incorporated in it I would want people to know I wrote it, regardless of whatever contractual arrangement was made in the past to satisfy the other ego. And we all know that John's ego did not leave room for anyone else's. What is decent is that he has not taken Lennon's name off. McCartney just changed the order of attribution on the songs that were his.

Winsor