RE: [OM](OT) I was PC-ed on the way to Abbey Road?

Subject: RE: [OM](OT) I was PC-ed on the way to Abbey Road?
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:04:18 -0800
Of course you don't know, it doesn't fit with your view, so you refuse to
even think about it.  Typical of your ideas and your posts.

And, I don't think "we all know .." very much of anything that you think.

However those of us who are aware, know that John was the leader of the
Beatles. From beginning to end. Call it ego if you want. He was the driving
force, the creator and the one who, with some help mainly from George, took
the Beatles in the direction that made them not just another rock band.

And how kind you are to suggest that Paul is generous for not taking John's
name off altogether. Sh_t, why not suggest that Paul drop the whole Beatles
facade too.  Hell, George is dead, maybe Ringo soon too.  Then the Fab Four
could be renamed "Paul, Paul, Paul and Paul."

Oh, and I am not surprised one bit that a contract would mean nothing to you
or that you would steal other people's ideas without attribution.

Have a nice day.

George