Re: [OM] how come?

Subject: Re: [OM] how come?
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:51:36 -0500
If he really wanted your phone# he could have gotten it immediately by just
going to "User Information" request.

BidPay would have been easier for a money order, (if not a Postal money order)

Contacting the second bidder by separate email would have completed the sale
just as easily, without the additional eeebay commission. (He could still simply
use PayPal, or whatever.)

Larry