RE: [OM] macro flash needed

Subject: RE: [OM] macro flash needed
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:27:31 -0000
Magda

On their website KEH have a used T28 twin macro listed for USD325 including
the required T Power control.  That seems a good price - and less than I
paid :-(

Others must give their opinions on KEH - I have never used them (and have no
connection, of course)

KEH.com 2310 Marietta Boulevard NW Atlanta, GA 30318 Sales - (404) 892-5522

The T28 is powered (and controlled) from the T Power Control, which uses 4
AA cells.  You can also power the TPC from a wall outlet using an AC
adapter, but I have never seen one, let alone used one.

Piers