[OM] Glasses and Beattie screens...

Subject: [OM] Glasses and Beattie screens...
From: "Donald MacDonald" <donald.macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 14:29:23 -0000
Well, I wear glasses (varifocals) and I pretty much focus where I can get a
focus. I find wide angles pretty difficult and macro near impossible.

I bought a Beattie from John H. when he CLA'd my OM1n, and I really like it.
I wanted the combination of large diagonal split screen and grid, no
microprism. This combination was not available anywhere else. I really like
the screen, but then it is in my original and favourite OM, so I may be
biased! The split screen is handy for when I can't zero in on the matte.

I recently snagged a 1-8 from my regular tout, but haven't installed it yet.
I have a dented black OM1n that may get it, though.

I have three bodies backed up for CLAs, and no money (yes, I'm also one of
the great unwashed with lots of time on my hands...)

And it's raining. Hard.

Donald.

Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk