[OM] UPDATE: Olympus Equipment for Sale

Subject: [OM] UPDATE: Olympus Equipment for Sale
From: chris@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:49:45 -0700
Okay, gang, I now have about 990f my gear cataloged, digitally
photographed, priced, and ready to go up for sale.  The URL for the
listing is here:

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/inventory/selling-
olympus.htm

New items start at #120 (2-13 focusing screen) and go from there.
Items #3 through #119 are still for sale, so feel free to take a look
again.  If they remain unsold by sunday night, I'll start listing them
on evil-Bay.

If you see something interesting but feel my pricing is a bit out of
wack, let's talk about it!

My usual terms apply (ignore the stuff 'bout e-Bay bidding and
feedback):

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/terms.html

I do have a few bits and pieces kicking around, and a couple of
recent (accidental e-Bay) purchases that haven't arrived yet.  Those
will go up for grabs in the next few days...  whenever the enroute
items arrive.

Finally, I'm anticipating another deluge of e-mail so if it takes awhile
for me to respond to your e-mail, please be patient.

Let the feeding frenzy begin!  :-)

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  I'm holding some shipments for people so that they can look at
the new items.  If there's nothing new of interest to you, please send
me an e-mail telling me to ship your parcel.  Thanks!