[OM] Our National Day

Subject: [OM] Our National Day
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 10:51:51 +1100
G'day Zuiks,

Well, it's Australia Day. So dust off your gumnut collection and polish the
Akubra. We went down to the celebrations at Narrabeen Lakes to check it out,
I took the trusty Epic, and there was the bush band, the fella handing
around the live 'croc for all to pat, the local Maritime Model Assn.  with
their R/C speedboats and huge (six foot long) steam driven Manly Ferry, the
Rotary breakfast tent, and kids, kids, and dogs, dogs, dogs. Our Gladys the
Border Collie had, that we know of, about four sausages and at least two
bacon and egg rolls!

Happy Oz Day!

John (who just thought you'd like to know...)