[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3839

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3839
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:46:45 -0500
Jim, I'm not quite clear on the sequence.

- If he proposed a mailed money order after you'd said you accept them, and
you decided you didn't want one from Korea, you changed the terms. Did he
propose Moneygram *after* this?

- If he proposed Moneygram after the auction closed without offering one of
the stated payments, he's out of line. Did he offer to use the stated
payments when you refused his suggestion of Moneygram?

BTW, a money order from your own city can go astray. I'm becoming more and
more a believer in using trackable mail and asking goods be shipped
"signature required".

Andrew