Re: [OM] OT- Beat up my server

Subject: Re: [OM] OT- Beat up my server
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 21:48:28 -0800

On Saturday, January 25, 2003, at 05:56  PM, Tom Scales wrote:

This is completely off-topic, but I'd appreciate some help.  I am
experimenting with a new hosting service. I moved www.zuikoholic.com to it
and will move my other sites (family, Debbie's) if it works out.

The big plus is it is CHEAP -- just $60 a year for 333mb and 5GB of
bandwidth a month.  Additional sites are only $40 a year.....

So, the off-topic request. Could everyone that feels in the mood, bring up
the main page and hit a link or two?

Thanks!

Tom
who guesses he's back in the 'game' since he renewed his zuikoholic site.

The pages look nice. The equipment links work for me as does the links page, but not the image pages. But I guess they are just markers now for the other pages you intend to move.

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA