Re: [OM] how come?

Subject: Re: [OM] how come?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 19:05:23 +0000
Cc: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Post offices in the UK are generally very good as well.  Our village
PO is run by a Punjabi lady by the name of Manjit who is firm but
charming.  She wants to get you in and out quickly to avoid queues
forming in her shop so she knows her stuff and moves people along.
She has been attacked by thieves twice or three times, but still she
forges on.

Chris