RE: [OM] List Bully

Subject: RE: [OM] List Bully
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 10:37:15 -0800
Miss Steele: "My final acerbic response to you was after you repeatedly took
the assumption you can write me at my personal address "

Me: My last word on the subject:  I sent ONE, count em ONE email to her, off
list, before she threatened me.  That is her definition of 'repeatedly'.
You did not speak the truth here.

Miss Steele: For your information George, I have been on this list since
early 1998, without EVER having been engaged in the mud-slinging

Me: I'm sure you are the be-all and end-all of top-notch list members.  But
as to your assertion of never engaging in mud-slinging - I guess you forgot
to count your 'drivel' message this morning.  You did not speak the truth
here.

Miss Steele: Then you bring it back here like a 5th-grader, looking to gain
"allies".

Me: As for looking for allies, I merely asked for information and relayed
the fact that you had threatened me. I have NEVER been threatened on the
Internet before.  I didn't ask for anyone's help in any way.  In the future,
how about telling the truth instead of gross exaggerations and
mischaracterizations.

I now repeat my message to you Miss Steele - Leave me alone and I will leave
you alone."

ANd, BTW, if you had read all the messages about this [OT] you would have
seen my apology to the list.  I guess you chose to ignore that and throw
more gasoline on the fire.

 George - hoping that this will go away.