Re: [OM] Is Oben back?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is Oben back?
From: George Sears <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:15:39 -0500
Hi List,
 Not to take sides here but George Anderson has been away from the list longer
than most have been on. Definitely not an Oben. He's a heck of a photographer
as
well. Check out his gallery.

Susan too has been an important member of the list in the past few years. I
have
enjoyed both of their post over the years and hope to continue to do so.

So... Both of you, get along, bury the hatchet, and let this list get on about
it's
business of rambling aimlessly along. We like it that way.

GeoW