Re: [OM] Is Oben back?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is Oben back?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:40:51 -0500
George,

You should be used to it.  You're pretty close to being in my blocked sender
list too.  I don't know you at all, but perhaps you should look at the
circumstances.  The list has been nice and quiet until.

Surprise.

You rejoined the list.  First Winsor, now Susan, both of whom I respect.

Am I next?

Tom