Re: [OM] London Gathering !

Subject: Re: [OM] London Gathering !
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:57:48 +1300
Hi Roger  et al

Roger's site below of the London trip is very nice, and it was good to see the
others of the group too.

http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/photo/london

But what really impressed me was to go back to the main menu and look at
the assemblage of great photos Roger now has from all around the world.

Truly now meriting the name "world-traveller".

Where are those great Russia photos ??.

BTW, looking at that shot of Hadrian's Wall, it is very easy for me to
visualise that being the edge of an empire. The area looks stark, empty,
lacking any sort of promise and maybe contains menace! I wonder how
much of that land was forested at the time of the Romans, not grassland as
at present.

Brian