Re: [OM] Keeping "unused" lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Keeping "unused" lens
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:24:26 +0000 (GMT)
You are not alone, as my domestic CFO will testify. At length. Very great
length. (and she doesn't even have an accurate count to complain about).
Then there are the "why did they do that" lenses like the 40/2. Would be really
nice if Oly had produced some kind of protection for this. As it is, if you
want it protected, you have to carry it in a standard case. Then the much -
vaunted space saving disappears, and you're left with "why an I risking this
seriously hard to replace lens when a 50/1.8 doesn't take up any more space in
my briefcase"? So the 40 stays at home.

Julian