RE: [OM] Yep, I was the next to be attacked

Subject: RE: [OM] Yep, I was the next to be attacked
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:46:16 -0800
OM listers;

I decided I'm not gonna let a few chase me off the list.

I see while I've been gone, one Tom Scales has been seen laughing and
telling stories. Unbelievably, like his friend Susan, he lied. Probably no
one cares, but I just think I should set the story straight.

To that end, below is copied my email to Tom to which he refers.

Tom says he got "emails" from me "attacking him".  I sent one.  It is copied
below. (Well, I did send another later, but he had already blocked me,
unless he lied about that too.  I sent the second one in response to his
email to me where he says "I think you're an asshole. " and then says he'll
block me so he won't see any response.)

So, take a look between the asterisks -

Does anyone see an attack in my email below?  I do say his prices are high.
Is that an attack?  I say he's only about selling sh_t (merely a euphemism
for 'stuff') Is that an attack?

Do I say anywhere that he ripped anyone off?  Anywhere? Anyone?

Maybe Tom got all upset partly because I suggested that he ask respondees to
his tests to do so off-list.

It's really amazing to me how there are some people here who will attack me
for off-topic posts, and then do the same.  And piss and moan and threaten
because they say I'm attacking them, then do the same to me. Susan, Tom S,
Roger, why couldn't you just let the thing die? All of you attacked me
first, whether you see that or not.

And Bill Pearce, how dare you compare me to this Oben pedofile character who
spouted off NAMBLA-type garbage in the past. Yeah, a lister sent a message
describing some of his stuff.  You, Bill can go straight to ....

Finally, to those listers who were smart enuf to leave this alone, and to
those who chimed in for me both on list and off, and to those who just
didn't care: I'd like to try to stick around awhile longer.  If the few I
mentioned do turn out to be the many, then I will unsubscribe for good.

George

********************
"Tom

Instead of replying to the list, I'm replying to you.  Perhaps maybe you
could have done the same, as I requested?  But no, you have to get your
little jab in at me.

Quiet list without me?  Who's this Oben they're talking about?  What about
SUVs, politics etc.

First Winsor and then Susan? I APOLOGIZED for Winsor and Susan is the one
who resurrected this da_n topic after it had been dead for days by attacking
me.

And this is the 2nd time in the last few days you've attacked me on hte
list, I've not done that to you.

You should filter me.  You don't like my posts and you're only about selling
sh_t and I'm not going to buy anything from you (although we have done
business in the past) - your prices are too high.

Now go watch the game and filter me out.

George"