Re: [OM] Camedia 5050

Subject: Re: [OM] Camedia 5050
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 07:46:13 EST
In a message dated 1/27/2003 12:35:35 AM Central Standard Time,
imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> But then I remembered: this camera will be in the
> FS columns of AP pretty soon as the next great piece of machinery
> comes out.
>
> Phew!  Saved myself in the nick of time!

Yes, and then you will be able to afford two of them at half the price of the
original or maybe even three just in case parts become unavailable or if one
breaks, because you will always want a back-up for your user.  You really
need to think these things through to their conclusion.  You are going to
need another shelf for you 5050 stuff.  Bill Barber