Re: Re: [OM] Help: OM4 locked up

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Help: OM4 locked up
From: Thomas Müller <thomu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:42:14 +0100
Dear John and Ian,

thanks for your reply.

Yes, I tried 1/60 and B, and yes the new batteries are OK (constant beep).

Are there more suggestions out there?

Thomas

Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 04:58:15 EST
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [OM] Help: OM4 locked up

- --part1_6b.82aa1ea.2b665cb7_boundary

Did you try it on mechanical 60 or B?
That should bypass the battery situation.

John

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 00:04:58 +1100 (EDT)
From: "Ian BManners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Thomas
ill nothing moves.

Stating the obvious, after replacing the batteries (they are the
right type, and they arent flat as well ?) did you push the lever
to Battery Check ?

Cheers
Ian B Manners