Re: [OM] Yep, I was the next to be attacked

Subject: Re: [OM] Yep, I was the next to be attacked
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:40:51 -0800
I hate to add to these threads, but you have my support Tom. You have been a tremendous asset to this list. Even though I have not bought from your personally there has been enough glowingly happy feed back on the list to know have not tried to take advantage of anyone. Besides you are not a dealer. What you do with your surplus personal collection is no one's business.

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA