Re: [OM] London Gathering !

Subject: Re: [OM] London Gathering !
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:03:32 +0000

Chris Barker wrote:

Good photos Roger. I have never been up the Monument, so I must have a go next time I'm in the Smoke.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I definitely recommend the Monument - I've only been up it twice but I think it's a great place to take in views of London. And good value too - less than half a penny for each of the 318 steps you have to climb to get to the top! The only problem is the viewing platform is very narrow, and you're likely to get your elbow jogged just as you're about to press the shutter.

Cheers,
Roger