[OM] Olympus OM-4 Cold Weather Jam

Subject: [OM] Olympus OM-4 Cold Weather Jam
From: Mark Steudel <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27 Jan 2003 12:20:53 -0800
Hi Everyone,

I am a new addition to the Olympus mailing list, hopefully I'm doing
things correctly here ...

I have a Olympus OM-4 that has some issues with the cold. After the
camera is out in the cold for a while, it takes one last picture and
then ceases to work after that. After I bring the camera down from the
mountains, replaced the batters, it still stays jammed. The first time
it happened I took it to a camera camera repair agent and they sent it
to a repairer. This is the second time it's happened, and I would love
to find out how to fix it myself, or at least what's going on. Any ideas
out there?

Also I live in Seattle washington and would love a contact for a olympus
repair person if anyone has one.

Thanks Much, Mark