RE: [OM] Olympus OM-4 Cold Weather Jam

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus OM-4 Cold Weather Jam
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:33:45 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Steudel

>>snip>>
Also I live in Seattle washington and would love a contact for a olympus
repair person if anyone has one.

Thanks Much, Mark
>>snip>>

John Hermanson (camtech)  or Clint are excellent resources for repair work
on the list.  Only disadvantage is that John's in NY state, and Clint's in
Texas.

I've had repair work done in the past locally at Camera Clinic in North City
(just east of 5th Ave. NE on 165th, Shoreline area).  Satisfactory work, he
does guarantee most repair work for six months.

Cold weather and the higher single digit OMs aren't really close friends.
Usually it's just the LCD display going away on you, though.  A total
lock-up is something else altogether.  I'm sure you'll get dozens of idea's
suggestions.

BTW, welcome to the list from another latte land list member.
Jim, Snohomish (Maltby) Wa.