Re: [OM] Want to buy a OM-4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] Want to buy a OM-4Ti
From: "Steve Smith" <traumaguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:40:41 -0800
Condition is everything......OM4 T is a great camera. ....The going price at
the camera shows are jumping up fast. Each time the are more
expensive....Demand is high supply is limited...ie . europe market is
hot....Expect to pay around 750.00 for a mint one or higher and less for
beater and user condition.....If you want a mint one I know who has one
available . Contact me off list at traumaguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Reguards Steve