RE: [OM] [OT] - slush boxes

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] - slush boxes
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:55:31 -0800
Finally, I want to repspond to this before I get back to see if I still have
a life..

I myself, prefer a stick in most cases.  Thankfully, so does my wife:>)

My '86 Jeep's a stick. Her '84 Toyota's a stick. Our big Dodge Ramasaurus
van is an auto - wouldn't want a stick there.

Our 'nice' car is also a stick. And here's the interesting part - can anyone
ID this car from this info?  There's a free 350/2.8 in it for the winner*.

It's a 2001, American car.  First time these guys have put a stick in a car
since 1951. Mine is one of < 1/2 of 10f the 120,000 or more of these cars
sold. A real rarity. Not a real fast ride, but a real sweet one.

OM content - I have a picture of the car taken with Olympus camera.

George