Re: [OM] The darkroom OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] The darkroom OM-4
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:08:54 -0800
I used to have one of those cheap Omega analyzers, the CS-50, is that right? Something like that. Even that was great to use, IMO. After I learned how it saw midtones I could pretty much count on it to give me what I wanted with a minimum of fuss. If it was off by a little it was usually just a question of a minor adjustment and I'd have what I wanted. That RH box looks like it would be great.

-Rob