Re: [OM] Camedia 5050

Subject: Re: [OM] Camedia 5050
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:51:50 +0800
When I bought my E-10 after the C2000Z, I set a few criteria:

- TTL viewfinder (not CCD finder!)
- Real zoom ring
- Real focusing ring (not quite "real" for E-10 but much better than a
toggle switch)
- Short shutter time lag.

Finally, except the changeable lens SLR only E-10 meet my requirement.

C.H.Ling