Re: [OM] Want to buy a OM-4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] Want to buy a OM-4Ti
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:08:27 -0800
on 1/27/03 2:28 PM, Barry B. Bean at bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I've purchased three 4Tis - one was badly beaten up, and ran $300, both the
> others were in mint to near mint and sold for around $400.
>
> --
> Barry B. Bean
> Bean & Bean Cotton Company
> Peach Orchard, MO
> www.beancotton.com
> www.beanformissouri.org

$300 for a beat up one, showing a lot of paint wear, maybe a ding or two is
about right. No dings maybe $350. That's for the 'champagne' version. Black
brings more. $400 for a clean near mint either champagne or black is a
*very* good price. Maybe $475 for mint champagne, $550 to $600 or more for a
mint black one... maybe more depending on presentation. Mint means (to me)
near-perfect paint, 1000perational, very very clean, with box and papers
if possible. You may be able to get a better deal on a body with a couple
lenses, depending on which lensese, and how you value the lenses...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...