Re: [OM] Zuikoholic

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikoholic
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:18:21 -0800
on 1/27/03 5:29 PM, Frank Griffin at frankrad4@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Bob, it can get worse, I just got a package with a 2n, so now I have
> three 2n's, OM-1, 1n, 4, 4T, two G's and I won't get into the details
> about the glass, except to say that, theres this little voice inside my
> head that says " wouldn't it be great to try all the f2's.
> Frank

Frank, it is... I don't count them anymore... it wouldn't be good for me to
really know. I have a 'few' OM's and a 'few' lenses... I've gotten to the
point where the ones I'd really like to have I *really* can't afford. Plus I
need to rebuild my credit standing (as in get back above water...) before I
consider going for the last few bits. But I came close to throwing a toss at
one of the 250/2.0's that went by recently, which clearly would have been
heading in the wrong direction.... but oh so gloriously!

The little voice inside my head keeps saying 'Yes its all very good to get
all this neat stuff, but when are you going to take some pictures...?' My
name is Jim, and its no problem at all...