Re: [OM] Zuikoholic

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikoholic
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:20:08 -0800
on 1/27/03 5:39 PM, Richard F. Man at richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>>> " wouldn't it be great to try all the f2's.
>> ..
>
> I draw my lines at 250/2, 180/2, and 21/2, the 16/3.5 is almost tempting....
>

> // richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>
> On-line orders, support, and listservers available on web site.
> [ For technical support on ImageCraft products, please include all previous
> replies in your msgs. ]

Richard, you peeked at my list. The 21/2.0 is everything you wondered. Worth
it, and it wasn't 'cheap' or 'inexpensive' or 'value-priced'. Came in a
package and any way you slice it it was worth it... like my 18/3.5. Now as
to the rest, I have my goals, and plenty of time.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...