Re: [OM] [OT] - slush boxes

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] - slush boxes
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:47:26 +0000
Likewise Tom, at least with my big diesel.  The ML270's torque is
upped to 400Nm for the auto box, while it is 370Nm for the 6 speed
manual.  Mercedes automatic gearboxes are just wonderful, with better
functionality than the BMW/Audi solution (I have just tried a 320d
auto and an A4 2.5 auto).

But my wife's (yellow) Beetle has a nice little Golf 5-speed ...

Chris