[OM] [OT] - itty bitty 4x5 field camera

Subject: [OM] [OT] - itty bitty 4x5 field camera
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:13:32 -0500
With all the 4x5 interest around here lately, I'd like to point out a field
camera that my brother purchased last summer.  When folded up, it's barely
larger than a stack of three or four 4x5 film holders!  While it's not a
Sinar (his normal LF axe), it is nicely built and has good movement
controls.  He carries the camera, film holders and lenses in a backpack, so
this is an ideal camera for "hiking in."

http://markimage.com/

and click on "Camera info" in the bottom left-hand corner.

My brother got the fixed-bellows/brass (serial #0000008!).  You haven't
lived until you've taken railroad photos with a 4x5 - it takes a SERIOUS
effort, but gives amazing results.

OM content - at least in an OM viewfinder, the view isn't upside down and
backwards!

Steve Troy