Re: [OM] FL-40 flash, FL-BK01 flash bracket, and C-5050

Subject: Re: [OM] FL-40 flash, FL-BK01 flash bracket, and C-5050
From: W Shumaker <omlist@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:29:25 -0500
Mike, thanks for the info. I also found the following link for Olympus
Digital Accessories Chart.

https://emporium.olympusamerica.com/innards/em_display_other.asp

Seems the Olympus flash bracket requires the FL-CB02 hot shoe to flash
cable which "Provides off-camera TTL flash operation for hotshoe mount
Olympus digital cameras to FL-BK01 Flash Bracket." This will allow the
C-5050 hot shoe to connect to the flash connector.

Wayne